Become an Individual Supporter
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking cultural commemoration of the First World War. Your support will enable millions of people to engage with the First World War through the transformative power of art.
I was much moved by the visit to the Battlefields around Ypres on a very cold day in early June. To see the final resting place of so many and to learn some of their stories and hear their voices in the wind, brought home to me how important it is that 14-18 NOW connects people today, young and old, to what these people gave up for us a hundred years ago.
Sir David Verey, CBE – Commissioning Circle Ambassador
Join Our Commissioning Circle
We rely on the generosity of individuals who feel passionate about bringing the stories of the First World War alive through art. Art is the catalyst to say the unsayable, to comprehend the incomprehensible, and to find new meaning in our shared history.
Since I joined the Commissioning Circle I have had so many rich experiences, from seeing BalletBoyz perform Young Men at Sadler’s Wells, to celebrating the Poppies Tour launch at the House of Lords.
Gailen Krug – Founding Commissioning Circle Patron
With your support we can work with cultural organisations across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, to commission outstanding artistic creations, ensuring as many of our events as possible are free to experience and that learning is at the heart of each project. Your gift will make our shared vision a reality and we will acknowledge your support in the following ways:
£2,500 per annum (Annual cost of benefits £100, donation £2,400)
- Regular updates about our activities across the UK
- Invitations to exclusive screenings, private views, gallery tours and behind the scenes events, with our partners across the UK and across all art forms
- Priority access to 14-18 NOW events including artists’ talks, exhibitions and performances and priority booking for paid season events
- Acknowledgement on the 14-18 NOW website and printed materials
£5,000 per annum (Annual cost of benefits £200, donation £4,800)
All the benefits of Members plus:
- A special edition artwork such as the Dazzle Ship Scotland design or a special illustration commissioned for Fashion & Freedom
- Opportunities to be involved with a project of your choice which would include acknowledgement in promotional materials
- Invitations to exclusive events with our Chairman, Board and Directors
£10,000 per annum (Annual cost of benefits £350, donation £9,650)
All the benefits of Patrons plus:
- Invitations to exclusive supporter events with performers, artists and creative team
- A special guided tour of the First World War Battlefields led by Sir Anthony Seldon*
- A private visit to meet artist Paul Cummins and designer Tom Piper at a Poppy installation of your choice, to hear the story of the project*
*Additional costs may be incurred